Level 2 includes weekly contact with a Cycle-Smart Coach, consisting of a thorough review of a clients previous week's training, and a plan for the week to come.
$300 per month or $3000 per year, with a $100 startup fee. Yearly rate is for a 12-month, up front, non-refundable commitment.
LEVEL 2 INCLUDES:
- Working one-on-one with a Cycle-Smart Coach
- A specific, daily training program tailored to the needs of each rider
- Weekly telephone and e-mail contact to plan, implement, and evaluate racing and training in the long- and short-term
- Weekly reviews of training and power-meter logs transmitted via e-mail
- Access to Cycle-Smart proprietary training manual and log.
- Access to group e-mails and forum where riders share their questions and experience, as well as coaches' responses
- Field testing to determine power zones included.
- Bike fit: $150 ($100 discount)
- Minimum 3 month commitment suggested.
- Physiological lab testing is available for an extra fee through a Cycle-Smart partnership
The Level 2 program allows riders to work one-on-one with a Cycle-Smart Associate Coach. The coach is available to guide clients through the program and provide close, personal feedback and attention as they learn what's expected of them, how to implement the workouts, and how to interpret the way their body responds to the training. Training logs or files are submitted and reviewed at the start of each week.