At Level 1, coaches are "on-call" full-time as needed by the client, providing very focused attention.
$600 per month or $6000 per year, with a one-time $100 startup fee. Yearly rate is for a 12-month, up front, non-refundable commitment.
LEVEL 1 INCLUDES:
- Working one-on-one with a Cycle-Smart Senior Associate Coach.
- A specific, daily training program tailored to the needs of each rider
- Unlimited telephone and e-mail contact to plan, implement, and evaluate racing and training in the long- and short-term, with daily contact if required
- Unlimited reviews of training and power-meter logs via e-mail
- Access to Cycle-Smart proprietary training manual and log
- Access to group e-mails and forum where riders share their questions and experience, as well as coaches' responses
- Field testing to determine power zones included.
- Bike fit included.
- Minimum 3 month commitment suggested.
- Daily contact with the Cycle-Smart Senior Associate Coach
The Level 1 program is ideal for riders who want to work one-on-one with a coach and have access to the maximum amount of feedback. Coaches are available to guide clients through their program and provide close, personal feedback and attention as they learn what's expected of them, how to implement the workouts, and how to interpret the way their body responds to the training. Training logs are reviewed daily if needed, and all e-mail and phone calls are normally returned within 24 hours.